Give your knees a break. They deserve it.
Introducing our premium, extra-thick yoga cushions with a comfortable, non-slip cork grip.
- THE PREMIUM CHOICE - Protect your knees and elbows with the plush comfort of a Body By Yoga cushion. It’s the premium choice for those who want to protect their sensitive joints.
- EXTRA THICK - The Body By Yoga knee and elbow cushion is .84 inches thick, which is just the right amount of cushioned support while still being portable and supportive for a rigorous practice.
- NO SKID GRIP - If you’re getting a knee and elbow pad to protect your sensitive joints, then you need to invest in one with a no skid grip. It’s the safe and secure choice.
- HIGH DENSITY TPE - The Body By Yoga knee and elbow cushion features an extra thick layer of high density TPE. Compared to NBR, which is easily collapsible, TPE provides much more cushioned support and is much more resilient to daily use.
- CREATED BY YOGA INSTRUCTORS - As yoga instructors, we know exactly what our students need to perform at their best. That’s why we engineered a dual surface, reversible design, which allows you to choose between a softer no skid TPE surface and a slightly firmer cork side!
Item Dimensions LxWxH - 26x10x.84 inches
Total Block Weight: 1.7 lb
Limited quantities! Quantities are limited, so we suggest ordering ASAP, as it can take months to restock. (If it’s showing up as out of stock, don’t worry! We’re ordering more.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 2-3 business days.
USPS priority mail international service includes a tracking number, as well as up to $200 of insurance. For information on USPS click here - https://www.usps.com/international/priority-mail-international.htm
If you select standard USPS shipping, we will be unable to track the package once it leaves our location.
This is a great addition to my MFY cork mat! Really cushions the knees in low lunges but I especially like it for side planks. I injured my right elbow 35 yrs ago and get a sharp pain in it when doing side planks. With the new knee pad, pain is no more!! Love it!
Although I don’t usually need a knee pad, I thought what the heck, I’ll get one. I’ve used it a few times and it’s wonderful. Great cushioning, thick, firm enough but giving — I don’t wobble on it either. Part of my kit now.
It’s such a pleasure doing the low lunges now. I can focus better on the poses now. Also it’s great for the side planks.
Loving my MFY cork knee pad. An absolute must if you have knee issues or knee replacement. It is a great size and so comfortable especially after having my right knee replaced.
Great for knees (or elbows/arms)! Better than a towel. Super cushiony! With no more distraction because of knee discomfort, I can better focus on my workout.