It’s happening! The Be The Better You retreat is locked in and ready to go. This is a 4-day immersive experience to help you work on every aspect of your wellness. Not just physical, but mental and emotional well-being, too. Strategies for motivation, consistency, and accountability. And the conversations we all need to have to unlock the barriers that hold us back from lifelong happiness and fulfillment.
Room Types Available
- 1x Private Bedroom and Bathroom (King Bed, XL Room): $5,199.00
- Deposit Due Today: $2,599.50
- 2x Private Bedroom and Bathroom (King Bed): $4,949.00
- Deposit Due Today: $2,474.50
- 2x Private Bedroom, Shared Bathroom (King Bed): $4,199.00
- Deposit Due Today: $2,349.50
- 1x Private Bedroom, Shared Bathroom (Queen Bed): $4,599.00
- Deposit Due Today: $2,299.50
- 6x Shared Bedroom (Queen Bed): $4,199.00
- Deposit Due Today: $2,099.50
Securing an upgraded room is reflected in the total amount of the 50% non-refundable deposit. Remaining Balance will be invoiced in on March 1st and due on or before March 14th. If you prefer to pay upfront please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What makes this retreat so special?
We’ve built Man Flow Yoga as a community for men to do yoga from the comfort of their own homes. Which means, even though we connect as much as possible, we still don’t get the chance to be in the same space very often.
This retreat offers a unique opportunity for a small group of us to get together where I’m able to personally connect and have real conversations with each of you.
If you’ve been wanting to renew your motivation for your practice, to explore your overall wellness in ways you’d never be able to do on your own, and to have real connections with other men… THIS is the space for it. It’s the kind of environment meant to invigorate you for years to come and to put you in a space where we can have the discussions and do the work necessary to create real, lasting change.
While there will be free time to give you a chance to reset and take a breather from the sessions and discussions, there won’t be extra time for additional activities or trips into Austin. We’re truly packing this retreat with everything we can think of to make it an amazing experience.
WHERE AND WHEN?
It will be at “The Owners House” - a 6,500 square foot home (two buildings) situated on a 5 acre Texas Hill Country retreat located just 18 miles from Downtown Austin.
It’s got a beautiful pool, 10-person hot-tub, gourmet kitchen, and just about every luxury amenity you would expect at a high-end hotel (but way more comfy!).
You’ll get a healthy balance of health intensive activities and down-time to connect with others in the Man Flow Yoga Community, reflect, or simply enjoy the amazing house we’ll be staying in.
All meals for the retreat are catered on-site, and we can accommodate for all dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, paleo etc). In fact, we’ve booked a caterer specifically known for her ability to accommodate these types of wellness-focused retreats.
THE DATES ARE April 18-22th. We start Thursday evening (arrivals recommended early afternoon) and then head back home on Monday morning.
Who’s going to be there
When I look at this line-up, I get really excited about this event. Because these men are such a wealth of knowledge and leadership. It would be nearly impossible to leave feeling anything short of fulfilled, powerful, and full of drive and ambition.
Previous Speaker's have included…
- Dr. Anthony Balduzzi - Founder and CEO of Fit Father Project
- Mike Bledsoe - Host of the Bledsoe Show, former CEO/Founder of Barbell Shrugged
- Jon Vroman - Speaker, Coach, Author and Co-Founder of Front Row Foundation
- Jesse O’Brien - Founder and Head Coach at Central Athlete
- With special hosts for some of our activities, workouts, and gatherings.
Talk about a winning team!
Each of these men specializes in different things that are going to help to align you physically, mentally, spiritually, and beyond!
Do I need to bring my own yoga equipment?
We will have everything you need to be able to practice (or you can bring your own!)
We’ll also be supplying you with..
- A retreat notebook to keep track of your progress, thoughts, and things you want to take home with you
- Paleovalley Beef Stick snacks
- Wellnessee Toothpaste
- Beardbrand Grooming Products for Men (not just for beards)
- And MORE freebies from other brands we’ll be working with.